Click & Collect
1. If you are ordering more than one item, certain items may be out of stock and your school uniform may be sent to you in instalments. In no event, shall we be liable for any damages or penalty for any delay in delivery.
2. When placing an order please remember we are unable to deliver on Public or Bank Holidays and orders placed on those days, or at busy periods may take longer to deliver.
• Good Friday
• Easter Monday
• Early May Bank Holiday
• Spring Bank Holiday
• Summer Bank Holidays
• Boxing Day, Christmas Day and New year’s day.
3. In the unlikely event that you receive your school uniform items which were not what you ordered, damaged/defected or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged/defected goods. We will refund to you the amount you paid for the school uniform items in question, provided that you notify us of the problem by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days of receipt of goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. Our carriers are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, airports, hospitals and prisons. We will also at our discretion exclude delivery to any addresses which we consider to be insecure.
5. Postage is by Royal Mail Standard Delivery/Recorded Delivery and we will email you to advise that the parcel has been dispatched. Proof of postage can be provided if necessary. ROYAL MAIL IS UNDER PRESSURE AND DELIVERIES ARE TAKING MUCH LONGER THAN USUAL.
6. In the summer months of July, August & September ‘Postage’ if local may be ‘DELIVERED’ by a Kitted Out Schoolwear employee.
7. We are not liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier by the customer.
Collection from Shop – updated June 2022
Due to high volume of online purchases please read & follow our guidelines:
1. Once your order is complete we will then send an email and contact you by telephone and/or a text message notifying you that your order is ready for collection. You have 3 days from notification to collect your order. Our shops are open and you will need to present your order number to the staff. IF YOU COLLECT YOUR ORDER FROM THE SHOPS WITHIN THE TIME FRAME THE £4.00 ‘COLLECT FROM SHOP’ PAYMENT WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU – We hope this is an incentive to ensure orders are collected on time.
When collecting from a Kitted Out shop, please bring a copy of your order confirmation along with the original payment card.
2. In the summer months, June, July, August and September our storage capacity is extremely limited and you will have 3 working days from notification to collect your order, after which it will be sent out for delivery at a cost of £4.00. If there is no one in to accept the delivery the parcel will be returned to Kitted Out Schoolwear and your order (not including the delivery charge) will be refunded & the uniform will be put out for resale.
3. During all other months, we would ask customers to collect from the store within 7 days of notification, after which a refund will be issued.