Get Kitted Out
We supply school specific uniform to many primary, secondary and academy schools within the Liverpool area.
How to Measure
It can be tricky knowing what size would be best, especially with the rate the children seem to be growing these days. Please have a look in our size chart to make sure you get it right, first time.
- Whenever possible please use the website to purchase uniform/PE kit.
- Shopping online is very popular with our customers - advantages include pre order garments, Click & Collect and Home Delivery services.
- Online shopping is often a stress free experience.
- REMEMBER selecting the appropriate sizes for your child/children is important and we advise you to measure first (CLICK HERE to take you to the size guides). You can also refer to their current uniform sizes and go from there.
- Busiest months are in the summer including July, August and September.
- Throughout the summer school holidays our shops are busiest with customers between 11am and 3pm and sometimes there will be a queue.
- We advise customers where possible, to shop in store outside of these hours - remember we are open 9am – 5pm!
- Or, shop ONLINE
If you are purchasing uniform for the new school year, beginning September, we recommend shopping early (June & early July) the advantages are:
- Best choice of stocked garments in all size and colour variations.
- Spread the cost by buying some items each month.