1. If you are ordering more than one item, certain items may be out of stock and your school uniform may be sent to you in instalments. In no event, shall we be liable for any damages or penalty for any delay in delivery.
2. When placing an order please remember we are unable to deliver on Public or Bank Holidays and orders placed on those days, or at busy periods may take longer to deliver.
• Good Friday
• Easter Monday
• Early May Bank Holiday
• Spring Bank Holiday
• Summer Bank Holidays
• Boxing Day, Christmas Day and New year’s day.
3. In the unlikely event that you receive your school uniform items which were not what you ordered, damaged/defected or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged/defected goods. We will refund to you the amount you paid for the school uniform items in question, provided that you notify us of the problem by email to email@example.com within 3 working days of receipt of goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. Our carriers are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, airports, hospitals and prisons. We will also at our discretion exclude delivery to any addresses which we consider to be insecure.
5. Postage is by Royal Mail Standard Delivery and we will email you to advise that the parcel has been dispatched. Proof of postage can be provided if necessary.
6. We are not liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier by the customer.